Custom Inventory Packaging and Shipping Product Management
Did you forget to restock your shipping and packaging supply inventory?
Are you in desperate need of that certain box or label?
Let us work with you to monitor your packaging supply inventory. We can keep your shelves of boxes, foam, tape, stretch wrap and general shipping items fully stocked.
Our custom vendor managed inventory service keeps track of what you need and ensures it will be there, so you can focus on what’s important: your business.
How does Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) work?
• Initial Visit: At our initial visit with your operations director, we discuss your unique packaging and shipping schedule. We assist in itemizing the products you use and determining the optimal minimum and maximum quantities for each packaging and shipping product.
• Prepare Schedule: Understanding your production cycle is key to coordinating your packaging and shipping usage. We analyze the data we collect, incorporate a time-tested formula blending historical and current production volume to project future needs.
• Monitor and Deliver: Monitoring your supply of packaging and shipping products can be done weekly, every two weeks, monthly or quarterly. Adjusting the schedule is easy. Scrambling to restock an empty shelf, not so much. Our goal is to track each packaging and shipping product you use so we eliminate the scrambling – for everyone.
What are the benefits of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)?
• Greater Inventory Control:
packaging and shipping products are organized and fully stocked
• Planned Safety Stock:
inventory can accommodate a spike in your production demands
• Cash Flow Improvement:
scheduled, predictable packaging and shipping product costs
• Time Efficiency:
eliminate redundant POs, eliminate last-minute scrambling for supplies
• Reduction in Inventory Space:
scheduled deliveries of vendor-stocked custom supplies
We can keep your packaging and shipping needs organized and optimally stocked. We will ensure that your safety stock can keep up with your production demands in the event of a spike in your sales or production.
Our goal is to relieve your packaging and shipping worries so you can get back to business. Our friendly sales staff will assess your inventory levels and restock according to an agreed-upon quantity, so you don’t run out and so you’re not constantly submitting POs.
– The best part of VMI – is that it’s completely complimentary!
For more details or questions about this service, please call or email us through our “Contact Us” page.